Dola Jikmé Kalzang
From Rigpa Wiki
Wyl. rdo bla 'jigs med skal bzang) aka Chökyi Lodrö (ཆོས་ཀྱི་བློ་གྲོས་, chos kyi blo gros) and Shyönnu Yeshe Dorje (gzhon nu ye shes rdo rje) (b. 1789) — a disciple of the first Dodrupchen, Jikmé Trinlé Özer, Dola Jikmé Kalzang recognized Patrul Rinpoche as the incarnation of Palge Lama. He gave many Nyingma transmissions, including the Longchen Nyingtik, on behalf of Dodrupchen. Tulku Thondup recounts how he sacrificed his life out of compassion for a thief about to executed in China. Among his incarnations, was Yukhok Chatralwa Chöying Rangdrol.
- Foolish Babble Clarifying Reality: Notes on the Generation and Perfection Stages (bskyed rdzogs kyi zin bris blun gtam de nyid gsal ba)– sometimes mistakenly attributed to Do Khyentse Yeshe Dorje
- sde dge 'jigs med bskal bzang sku phreng snga phyi'i gsung rtsom phyogs bsgrigs, Beijing: Mi rigs dpe skrun khang, 2010.
- Possibly also Shyönnu Khyentse (check). According to Zenkar Rinpoche, this is the reason he is sometimes conflated with Do Khyentse Yeshe Dorje
- Translated in Ringu Tulku, Daring Steps Toward Fearlessness (Snow Lion, 2005)
- Tulku Thondup, Masters of Meditation and Miracles, Shambhala, 1999, pages 173-174.