Five wrathful herukas and their five consorts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The five wrathful herukas and their five consorts—the wrathful aspect of the buddhas of the five families and of the five female buddhas—are:
- Buddhaheruka and his consort Buddhakrodhishvari;
- Vajraheruka and his consort Vajrarodhishvari;
- Ratnaheruka and his consort Ratnarodhishvari;
- Padmaheruka and his consort Padmakrodhishvari and
- Karmaheruka and his consort Karmakrodhishvari.
They are part of the fifty-eight wrathful deities.