From Rigpa Wiki
During the empowerment,
- a disciple of superior faculties should realize the view related to the empowerment.
- A disciple of middling faculties should have the experiences of bliss, clarity, and absence of thought.
- Even disciples of inferior faculties should feel a firm conviction, impervious to distractions, that their body, speech, and mind are the three vajras.
- Patrul Rinpoche, The Words of My Perfect Teacher (Boston: Shambhala, Revised edition, 1998), page 332.
- Khenpo Ngawang Pelzang, A Guide to the Words of My Perfect Teacher (Boston & London: Shambhala, 2004), page 277.