Tertön Mingyur Dorjé
Tertön Mingyur Dorjé (1645-1667) — an emanation of Shüpu Palgyi Sengé, and the immediate reincarnation Trulshik Wangdrak Gyatso. Tertön Mingyur Dorjé is the revealer of the Namchö cycle of termas. His anniversary falls on the 16th day of the third Tibetan month.
- Brief Sukhāvatī Aspiration
- Dedication from Vajravārāhī Cycle
- TBRC Profile
- Biography at Treasury of Lives
- Karma Chakmé, The All Pervading Melodious Sound of Thunder: the Outer Liberation Story of Terton Migyur Dorje, translated by Lopon Sonam Tsewang and Judith Amtzis, with a foreword by Penor Rinpoche, Palri Parkhang, Nepal, 2008. The Tibetan text and its English translation have been made available online by the TBRC .
- Ven. Tsering Lama Jampal Zangpo, A Garland of Immortal Wish-Fulfilling Trees: The Palyul Tradition of Nyingmapa, translated by Sangye Khandro, Snow Lion, 1988