Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
From Rigpa Wiki
Thinley Norbu Rinpoche or Dungsé Thinley Norbu (Tib. གདུང་སྲས་ཕྲིན་ལས་ནོར་བུ་, Wyl. gdung sras phrin las nor bu) (1931?-2011), a prominent modern teacher in the Nyingma lineage, was the eldest son of Dudjom Rinpoche and the father of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. He was the incarnation of Tulku Trimé Özer, who was one of seven sons of Dudjom Lingpa, and was also considered to be an emanation of Longchenpa. In his youth in Tibet he studied for nine years at Mindroling Monastery. He used to live in New York state, USA.
He passed away in New York on 27 December 2011, the 3rd day of the 11th month of the Iron Rabbit year.
- The Small Golden Key, Shambhala, 1993
- Magic Dance – the Display of the Self-nature of the Five Wisdom Dakinis
- White Sail – Crossing the Waves of Ocean Mind to the Serene Continent of the Triple Gems, Shambhala, 2001
- Practice of the Essence of the Sublime Heart Jewel, the Propitious Speech from the Beginning, Middle and End by Patrul Rinpoche (Translation)
- Welcoming Flowers From Across The Cleansed Threshold Of Hope
- A Cascading Waterfall of Nectar, Shambhala, 2006 (A commentary on the Dudjom Tersar Ngöndro)