View of the transitory collection
View of the transitory collection (Skt. satkāyadṛṣṭi; Tib. འཇིག་ཚོགས་ལྟ་བ་, Wyl. ‘jig tshogs lta ba) — the belief in "I" and "mine" based on the five transitory aggregates. It is one of the five wrong views from among the fifty-five mental states.
There are four wrong views for each of the five aggregates, making:
- View of the perishable collection
- View of personality (David Karma Choephel)
- Views about a real personality (Karl Brunnhölzl)
- View of a transitory network (Alex Berzin)
- Personalistic view (84000 Anne Burchardi)