Andy Karr is a writer, photographer, meditator, and Buddhist teacher. He trained with two of the great founding teachers of Western Buddhism: Shunryu Suzuki Roshi and Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche. He is also a student of Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso Rinpoche, Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche and Tsoknyi Rinpoche.
- Contemplating Reality, an experiential guide to Buddhist philosophy (Shambhala Publications, 2007)
- The Practice of Contemplative Photography: Seeing the World with Fresh Eyes, co-author (Shambhala Publications, 2011)
Teachings Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- Rigpa centre, Levallois, France, 7 February 2018, Contemplative Photography
- Rigpa centre, Levallois, France, 10-11 February 2018, Contemplating the View of the Mahayana
- Rigpa London, UK, 13-14 April 2019, Contemplating the View of the Mahayana
- Lerab Ling, 28 April-5 May 2019, Contemplating the View of the Middle Way based on Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamaka-karika