Dodrupchen Monastery (Tib. རྡོ་གྲུབ་ཆེན་དགོན་, Wyl. rdo grub chen dgon) is a monastery of the Longchen Nyingtik lineage in Golok, Eastern Tibet, founded in 1862 by the second Dodrupchen Jikmé Puntsok Jungné in the Tsangchen plain in the Do valley.
In its heyday, the monastery had a group of great scholars who came to be renowned as the 'Four Great Khenpos'.. They were:
- Garwa Khenpo Tubten Rigdzin Zangpo (Wyl. mgar ba mkhan po thub bstan rig 'dzin bzang po (d.1926)
- Sershul Khenpo Ngawang Kün-ga Drakpa (Wyl. ser shul mkhan po ngag dbang kun dga' grags pa)
- Anyé Khenpo Damchö Jampa Özer (Wyl. a myes mkhan po dam chos byams pa 'od-zer (d.1927?)
- Lushul Khenpo Könchok Drönme
Tulku Thondup writes: 'Almost all the scholars of that time in Golok and Serta provinces of Tibet and also many from Nyingma monasteries of Kham, Gyarong, and Amdo were students of Dodrupchen Monastery'
- See Masters of Meditation and Miracles, by Tulku Thondup, page 247, and A Greater Perfection? Scholasticism, Comparativism and Issues of Sectarian Identity in Early 20th Century Writings on RDzogs-Chen, Adam Pearcey (SOAS University of London, 2018), pages 44-45
- He might have been originally from the Geluk monastery of Sershul