Difference between revisions of "Eight ordinary accomplishments"
(New page: The '''eight ordinary accomplishment ''or'' siddhis''' are, # The '''siddhi of celestial realm''' is the ability to dwell in celestial realms while still alive. # The '''siddhi of th...)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 14:37, 18 May 2009
The eight ordinary accomplishment or siddhis are,
- The siddhi of celestial realm is the ability to dwell in celestial realms while still alive.
- The siddhi of the sword is the ability to overcome any hostile army.
- The siddhi of the pill is the ability to become invisible by blessing pills and holding them in your hand;
- With the siddhi of fleet-footedness, by wearing boots you have blessed, you can walk around a lake in an instant;
- With the vase siddhi you can create a vessel that makes anything you put inside it, food or money for example, inexhaustible.
- The siddhi of yaksha is the power to make yakshas your servants. They then follow your orders and accomplish the work of a million people in a single night.
- The siddhi of the elixir gives you a lifespan as long as the sun and the moon, the strength of an elephant, the beauty of a lotus, and makes you feel as light as cotton wool whenever you get up from your seat.
- With the siddhi of the balm of magic sight you can see things beneath the earth, such as treasures and so on when you apply balm to your eyes.