Difference between revisions of "Finding Comfort and Ease in the Nature of Mind"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 10:21, 27 May 2009
Aside from the root text, there are three other texts on the same topic:
- A Large Commentary called the Great Chariot (rdzogs pa chen po sems nyid ngal gso'i 'grel pa shing rta chen po).
- White Lotus Garland: A Summary of the Great Chariot (rdzogs pa chen po sems nyid ngal gso'i 'grel pa shing rta chen po'i bsdus don gyi gnas rgya cher dbye ba Padma dkar po'i phreng ba)
- Guided Meditative Instructions called The Excellent Path to Enlightenment (rdzogs pa chen po sems nyid ngal gso'i gnas gsum dge ba gsum gyi don khrid Byang chub lam bzang) (partially translated as 'Twenty-Seven Courses of Training in Dzogpa Chenpo' in Longchen Rabjam, The Practice of Dzogchen, translated by Tulku Thondup, Snow Lion, 2nd edition 1996, pages 303-315)
- H.V. Guenther, Kindly Bent to Ease Us, Part 1: Mind, Dharma Publishing, 1975
- Longchen Rapjampa, The Great Chariot: A Treatise on the Great Perfection, translated by Ives Waldo and edited by Connie Miller, Library of Tibetan Classics, Wisdom, forthcoming 2009