Four aspects of complete purity
Four aspects of complete purity (Skt. catvāri pariśuddha, Wyl. yongs su dag pa bzhi) are complete purity of
- primordial wisdom.
- Complete purity of body means gaining the mastery to transform one's body into specific form desired.
- With complete purity of attention, one gains the mastery to transform the object of one’s attention to anything desired.
- Complete purity of mind entails mastery over limitless states of meditative absorption.
- Complete purity of primordial wisdom refers to knowing all phenomena, without attachment or limitation.
- Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye, The Treasury of Knowledge, Books 9 & 10: Journey and Goal. Snow Lion Publications, 2010, p.321.
- id. n.790 p.621