Jikme Lingpa's Collected Works
Jikme Lingpa Collected works—there exist three editions of Jikme Lingpa's collected works; the Adzom Chögar, the Derge and the Lhasa edition. The Derge edition was published shortly after his death and proofread by Katok Getse. In the beginning of the 20th century, the Lhasa edition was produced, as well as the Adzom Chögar edition, which was compiled by students of Adzom Gyalse Gyurme Dorje.
His collected works consists roughly of the following:
- The massive auto-commentary on the Treasury of Precious Qualities (volume 1 & 2)
- A History of the Nyingma Tantras (large part of vol. 3)
- Detailed Commentary on the Lama Gongdü (considerable part of vol. 4)
- Other texts (rest of vol 4. and vol. 5)
- Gyüluk Phurba (vol. 6)
- The Longchen Nyingtik treasure revelations and related texts (vol. 7 & 8)
- His auto-biography and other biographical works (vol. 9)
(The translations of the titles below are provisional)
The Derge edition has been reproduced by Dodrupchen in Sikkim (1985) in 13 volumes.
- Janet Gyatso, Apparitions of the Self, Princeton: University of Princeton Press, 1998: page 310, note 2.