Katok Moktsa Incarnation Line (Wyl. rmog tsha) - The successive incarnations of Orgyen Sampal (Wyl. o rgyan bsam 'phel, of Katok Monastery.
- The First Moktsa Tulku, Rigdzin Namkha Chöwang (Wyl. rig 'dzin nam mkha' chos dbang ) (d.1784?)
- The Second Moktsa Tulku, Jikdral Chöying Dorjé (Wyl. jigs bral chos dbyings rdo rje) (b.18th - d.19th)
- The Third Moktsa Tulku, Jikdral Tutob Dorjé (Wyl. jigs bral mthu stobs rdo rje po) (b.late 18th - d.19th)
- The Fourth Moktsa Tulku, Jikdral Chokyi Langpo (Wyl. jigs bral phyogs kyi glang po) (19th)
- The Fifth Moktsa Tulku, Katok Moktsa Rinpoche, Jikdral Lodrö Tenpé Gyaltsen (Wyl. jigs bral blo gros bstan pa'i rgyal mtshan) (b. 20th)
- ↑ Orgyen Sampal was a master in the Rigdzin Düddul Dorje lineage of masters who was based at Moktsa Monastery (Source: Ronis M. Jann, ‘Celibacy, Revelations, and Reincarnated Lamas: Contestation and Synthesis in the Growth of Monasticism at Katok Monastery from the 17th through the 19th Centuries’, University of Virginia, 2009, page 164.