Sang offering (Tib. བསང་མཆོད་, Wyl bsang mchod) is a practice of offering fragrant incense smoke. The most popular version of the practice is Riwo Sangchö, the Mountaintop Smoke Offering.
- Sophie Pickens, Divine Blue Water: The Contamination Purifying Smoke Offering by the Great Master Padmasambhava (Unpublished MA Thesis, Kathmandu University, 2012)
- Mountain Smoke Offering, revealed by Lhatsün Namkha Jikmé from Accomplishing the Life Force of the Vidyadharas
- The Gentle Rain of Benefit and Joy—An Explanation of the Practice of Sang Offering by Gyalsé Shenpen Tayé
- Guide to Sang Practice by Dodrupchen Jikmé Tenpé Nyima
- Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche explains sang practice basic principles