- I suppose we can remove the 'five' in the main article page, and just call this article wrong view or beliefs.
done--Sébastien (talk) 14:22, 21 June 2016 (CEST)
- The first of those is based on a typo and needs merging then replacing with the correctly spelt page: མཐར་འཛིན་པའི་ལྟ་བ་ --adam (talk) 13:23, 28 June 2016 (CEST)
- done--Sébastien (talk) 17:26, 28 June 2016 (CEST)
- What does 'Supplemented with Khenpo Nuden' mean?--Sébastien (talk) 18:00, 27 June 2016 (CEST)
- A more urgent problem is that the so-called Rigpa Translations definition is in appalling English. Where did it come from? How can this be Rigpa Translations? --adam (talk) 13:23, 28 June 2016 (CEST)
- it comes from my translations of the 51 mental states. i would not have put rigpa translations behind them, but that was the layout that was made so i just followed that.
--Hankop (talk) 09:04, 3 July 2016 (CEST)