Taranatha (Wyl. tA ra nA tha) or Kunga Nyingpo (1575-1634)
- David Templeman, 'Memories of a Past Life', in Religions of Tibet in Practice, edited by Donald S. Lopez Jr., Princeton University Press, 1997
- Jo Nang Taranatha, The Origin of the Tara Tantra, translated and edited by David Templeman, Library of Tibetan Works and Archives, first published in 1981, revised edition 1995.
- Lama Chimpa, Alaka Chattopadhyaya and Debiprasad Chatterji, Taranatha's History of Buddhism in India, Delhi : Motilal Banarsidass, 1990
- Taranatha, The Essence of Other Emptiness, Snow Lion, 2007
- Taranatha, The Golden Rosary of Tara, Shang-Shung Edizioni, 1985
- Taranatha, The Life of Padmasambahava, Shang Shung Edizioni, 2005
- Taranatha, The Seven Instruction Lineages, translated and edited by David Templeman, Library of Tibetan Works and Archives, 2002