The Spontaneous Vajra Song of Fulfilment and Confession
The Spontaneous Vajra Song of Fulfilment and Confession (Tib. སྐོང་བཤགས་རྡོ་རྗེའི་ཐོལ་གླུ་, Kongshak Dorjé Tollu; Wyl. skong bshags rdo rje'i thol glu) — a prayer of fulfilment and confession from the Longchen Nyingtik cycle, practised in the context of tsok offering.
- The Spontaneous Vajra Song of Fulfilment and Confession, from the Heart Essence of the Vast Expanse (སྐོང་བཤགས་ - ཀློང་ཆེན་སྙིང་གི་ཐིག་ལེ་ལས། སྐོང་བཤགས་རྡོ་རྗེའི་ཐོལ་གླུ་, skong bshags - klong chen snying gi thig le las/ skong bshags rdo rje'i thol glu)
- English translation: The Spontaneous Vajra Song of Fulfillment and Confession, translators unknown: This translation was completed on the Full Moon of the 2nd Tibetan Lunar month during the Iron Snake year, April 7, 2001 amidst the Sangre de Cristo-snow mountains of the precious Dharma realm of Crestone, Colorado.
- English translation: The Spontaneous Vajra Song of Fulfilment and Confession, from the Heart-Essence of the Vast Expanse, translated by Adam Pearcey (with reference to the commentary by Muksang Tulku Pema Kunzang Rangdrol and with the kind assistance of Alak Zenkar Rinpoche), 2019.
- Colophon: When I, the bhusuku Khyentse Özer, was alone, engaged in the heart practice in the Flower Cave, the ḍākinīs’ assembly hall, at Omin Palgyi Chimphu, at the first rising of the moon in the Iron Dragon year, on the day of the festival that commemorates King Udrāyaṇa of Roruka inviting our teacher and reverentially offering him gifts, through the favourable condition of performing the heart-practice, combined with the pure auspicious connection of the location, while pure wisdom arose as the essence of awareness, coded signs burst forth from the secret treasury of the vast expanse of realization, appearing in the form of letters. Easy and convenient to practise, complete with all the points of profundity, this is a means to purify all impairments, breakages, misdeeds and obscurations, and to restore commitments; it has the power to dispel sudden misfortune and inauspiciousness, to fulfil wishes and aspirations, and to bring about accomplishment. Therefore, my followers should adopt this upadeśa. It is entrusted to the powerful guardians of Nyingtik. Conceal it from the unfortunate who hold wrong views. Athaṃ. Gya.
- Pema Kunzang Rangdrol, skong bshags rdo rje'i thol glu'i tshig 'grel bsdus pa