Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Thinley Norbu Rinpoche or Dungsé Thinley Norbu (Wyl. phrin las nor bu), a prominent modern teacher in the Nyingma lineage, is the eldest son of Dudjom Rinpoche and the father of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. He is the incarnation of Tulku Drime Özer, who was one of seven sons of Dudjom Lingpa, and is also considered to be an emanation of Longchenpa. In his youth in Tibet he studied nine years at Mindroling Monastery. He lives in New York state, USA.
- The Small Golden Key
- Magic Dance – the Display of the Self-nature of the Five Wisdom Dakinis
- White Sail – Crossing the Waves of Ocean Mind to the Serene Continent of the Triple Gems
- Practice of the Essence of the Sublime Heart Jewel, the Propitious Speech from the Beginning, Middle and End by Patrul Rinpoche (Translation)
- Welcoming Flowers From Across The Cleansed Threshold Of Hope
- A Cascading Waterfall of Nectar, Shambhala, 2006