Treasury of Word and Meaning
Treasury of Word and Meaning (Tib. Tsik Dön Dzö; Wyl. tshig don mdzod) - one of the Seven Treasuries of Longchenpa. It is a summary of the Treasury of the Supreme Vehicle, explaining the crucial points of practice.
The text consists of 11 chapters:
- the Ground and basis of reality (Wyl. gzhi), how that ground dynamically manifests itself (Wyl. gzhir snang);
- how sentient beings stray from the Ground;
- how all beings have the essence of Enlightened energy;
- how primordial wisdom (Wyl. ye shes) abides within us;
- the pathways, and
- the gateways, and
- domain for primordial wisdom;
- how primordial wisdom is experientially accessed;
- signs of realization,
- signs in the dying and bardo transition; and
- ultimate fruition as the manifest realization of the kayas.