Treasury of the Supreme Vehicle
- How the teacher came into this world system.
- An explanation of world environments and the beings therein.
- The spread of the Dharma.
- The philosophical systems.
- Aspects of certain meaning regarding Vajrayana.
- Empowerment classifications.
- Samaya discussion.
- Explanation of the Primordial Ground.
- Explanation of how the Ground spontaneously manifests as samsara and nirvana.
- The manner of going astray.
- How this occurs with respect to embodied karmic traces.
- Detailed explanation of essentials (rtsa, rlung, thig le).
- Enumeration of the four lamps (the support of primordial wisdom).
- Laying out how understanding is based on this.
- Discussion of Alaya and Dharmakaya.
- Explanation of all-encompassing space (dbyings) and wisdom (ye shes).
- Vast explanation of the profound path for those of gradualist capacity, using objects of focus
and concentration (for those who like mental elaboration).
- Teaching which secures one on path of essential vajra luminosity (for those free of mental elaborations).
- Teaching which secures one to the oral precepts that free one (for those with special superior
capacities), the precious method of being free "without meditation", oral precepts on trekchö.
- Essentials in the practice of primordial wisdom with respect to spontaneous tögal.
- A vast explanation on the stages of practice regarding direct introduction.
- A vast explanation on the signs of certainty regarding the practices.
- A teaching on the way that the bardo manifests (how those with average capacity can become
enlightened in the bardo).
- A teaching on how they gradually attain the ultimate result in the nirmanakaya pure land.
- An elaboration of the ways of achieving this, for those of lesser capacity.