Kulayaraja Tantra (Wyl. kun byed rgyal po; Tib. künjé gyalpo) or 'The All-Creating King Tantra' is the main tantra of the Mind category of the Dzogchen teachings. It is contained in the ancient tantras section of the Dergé Kangyur and is the very first text in the Nyingma Gyübum.
The main part of the text is in 57 chapters (mdo lung). Chapters 58-84 comprise what is known as the 'appended tantra'. The first 57 chapters were translated by Pagor Vairotsana and Shrisingha(natha).
- Longchen Rabjam, You Are the Eyes of the World, Ithaca: Snow Lion, 2000
- Erik Pema Kunsang, Wellsprings of the Great Perfection, Rangjung Yeshe Publications, 2006, pp. 46-50 (first chapter only)
- Chögyal Namkhai Norbu & Adriano Clemente, The Supreme Source: The Fundamental Tantra of the Dzogchen Semde, Kunjed Gyalpo, Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 1999
- E.K. Neumaier-Dargyay, The Sovereign All-Creating Mind: The Motherly Buddha, Albany, 1992
- Other translations of the title include 'The Tantra of the All-Accomplishing King' (Gyurme and Kapstein), 'The All-Doing Great King' (Thinley Norbu 2006)
- In the Tsamdrak edition.
- John Myrdhin Reynolds, 'Kun byed Rgyal po: The Principal Dzogchen Tantra', in The Golden Letters Ithaca: Snow Lion, 1996.