Difference between revisions of "Five kinds of sensory stimulant"
m (1 revision: moved all 5-Five to 05-Five)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Latest revision as of 09:05, 16 March 2011
The five kinds of sensory stimulant (Wyl. 'dod pa'i yon tan lnga) are the things that please each of the senses. During sadhana practices symbolic offerings of the five kinds of sensory stimulants are offered. They are called "the five offerings of the five kinds of sensory stimulant".
- beautiful form (gzugs kyi yon tan)
- harmonious sounds (sgra'i yon tan)
- fragrant aroma (dri'i yon tan)
- delicious savour (ro'i yon tan)
- delightful feel (reg bya'i yon tan)
- Five sensory stimulants