We welcome the contribution of anyone—not just of Rigpa students—who has a solid background in the study and practice of Tibetan Buddhism and possesses any area of expertise. You can write to our wikimaster at the following address if you wish to create an editor's account: email@example.com
Policy for Editors
We ask all our editors to respect the following policy:
- The information presented in this encyclopedia should be in accord with the view of Tibetan Buddhism in general, and the Nyingma tradition in particular.
- Rigpa has always embraced the spirit of Rimé, the approach that emphasizes respect for all schools of Tibetan Buddhism, and indeed other spiritual traditions, whilst acknowledging the need for each tradition to embody its own unique style and methods.
- Some articles and sections of articles are intended as a specific support for students within Rigpa.
- The site's language is English.
- Please respect other people's copyright; do not post text, pictures or media that are copyrighted by someone else.
- Please read and apply our Editorial Guidelines
- All site content is subject to a creative commons license (see also link at bottom of each page for details).
- Please avoid the uploading of large objects: pictures should be less than 100kb.
- Do not delete or significantly change content without giving a reason to the original author using for example the 'talk' pages.
The Creative Commons License in Short
You are free:
- to share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- to remix: to adapt the work,
under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes for any reuse or distribution. You must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.