Perfection of Wisdom Sutra in Eight Thousand Lines
Perfection of Wisdom Sutra in Eight Thousand Lines (Skt. Aṣṭasāhasrikā Prajñāpāramitā), consisting of 32 chapters, is, according to scholars, the earliest of the Perfection of Wisdom sutras. Its popular verse summary is known as the Verse Summary of the Prajnaparamita.
- Haribhadra, Light Ornament: A Great Commentary on the 8,000 Verses
- Ratnakarashanti, Supreme Essence (Sarottama)
- Abhayakaragupta, Moonlight of Points (Marmakaumudi)
- Edward Conze, Perfection of Wisdom in 8,000 Lines and its Verse Summary, (1958)
- Edward Conze, The Prajñāpāramitā Literature (1960)