Jump to navigation Jump to search
- the goddess of wisdom, literary and poetry, often depicted as white or red in colour and playing a lute, or
- one of the Twenty-One Taras, also white in colour; peaceful and smiling, she holds a lotus upon which is a mirror marked which the syllable Hrī.
Teachings Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- The Sweet Sound of Perfect Joy: A Praise to the Goddess Sarasvati by Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö
- Sarasvati: Goddess of Eloquence outline page at Himalayan Art Resources
- In Praise of the Glorious Goddess Sarasvatī
- according to the tradition of of Shakyashri Bhadra and Sakya Pandita Kunga Gyeltsen.