Dudjom Tersar Places of Activity
The following are among the most important places of activity of the Dudjom Tersar lineage
- Dartsang Kalzang Gonpa aka Dartsang Gonpa, Li Gorge, Upper Do Valley, Golok
- Lower Ser Valley, Dudjom Lingpa's birth place
- Lama Rong aka Larung Gar, Serta, Upper Ser Valley
- Mardo Tashi Chöling Monastery, Ma Valley, Golok, where Dudjom Lingpa revealed the prophetic guide of all the termas he was to reveal
- Awo Sera Monastery 
- Shyichen Monastery, Golok
Kham (Eastern Tibet)
Ü-Tsang (Central Tibet)
- Khorlo Dratsang, Terkong Nang, Upper Pemakö, Powo, Southern Tibet
- Yang Gon Cho Khor Ling, Upper Pemakö
- Lama Ling, Kongpo
Ngari (Western Tibet)
- Deden Tashi Chöling, Lower Pemakö
- Duddul Raptenling, Orissa
- Tekchok Ösel Chöling, Lower Pemakö
- Tso Pema Orgyen Heruka Nyingmapa Gompa, Tso Pema, Rewalsar
- Urgyen Sangnag Chöling, Spiti
- Zangdokpalri Monastery, Kalimpong
- Jangsa Gompa, Kalimpong.
- Namkha Khyung Dzong (Nepal), Humla
- Dudjom Gompa, Boudnath, where Dudjom Rinpoche gave his last major teachings.
- Nyingmapa Wishfulfilling Center for Study and Practice, Kathmandu
- Chador Lhakhang
- Bartsham Drubdra
- Rangjung Woesel Choeling Monastery
- Thegchhog Kunzang Chhodon Nunnery
- Yonphula Lhakhang
- Dudjom Dharma House
- Urgyen Samyé Chöling aka Laugeral
- Chagdud Gonpa, Junction City, California
- Orgyen Dorje Den
- Phurba Thinley Ling
- Tashi Choling 
- Yeshe Nyingpo
- Chagdud Gonpa, Três Coroas
- Awo Sera Monastery, known officially as Sera Tegchen Chokor Ling – The Abode of the Mahayana Dharmacakra at Sera – was founded by the First Sogan Rinpoche, Boom Schul Lama Sonam. He established the monastery in the Sera district of Serta in the year 1736. After this, the Second and Third Sogan Rinpoches continued to develop the monastery in that place.
- Gyatrul Rinpoche founded Orgyen Dorje Den in 1978 to support the study and practice of Tibetan Buddhism in the San Francisco Bay Area, USA. In 2001 the group established the the current center in Alameda and it has developed into a stable resource for the local Buddhist community.
- Tashi Chöling was founded in 1980 by Gyatrul Rinpoche. For over 20 years, students have gathered here to study and practice the ancient spiritual tradition of Vajrayana Buddhism under the guidance of Gyatrul Rinpoche.