A drupchö (Tib. སྒྲུབ་མཆོད་, Wyl. sgrub mchod) is an elaborate way of doing a particular Vajrayana practice over several days (three to eight days). Unlike a drupchen, which is also practised over several days, this is not a 24h practice; it is only done during the day.
Drupchös Performed at Rigpa Centres and Presided by Masters
- 10-14 July 2003, Lerab Ling: Könchok Chidü drupchö led by Dzogchen Rinpoche, with monks from the Dzogchen Monastery
- 14-24 July 2005, Lerab Ling: Rigdzin Düpa drupchö led by Sogyal Rinpoche
- 25-27 July 2015, Lerab Ling: 3-day Rigdzin Düpa drupchö led by Sogyal Rinpoche
- 28-30 July 2015, Lerab Ling: 3-day Kurukulla drupchö led by Neten Chokling Rinpoche, Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche and the Chokling Monastery monks
- 20-26 July 2016, Lerab Ling: 7-day Rigdzin Düpa drupchö led by Sogyal Rinpoche