Finding Comfort and Ease in the Nature of Mind
Aside from the root text, there are three other texts on the same topic:
- 1. A Large Commentary called the Great Chariot.
- 2. White Lotus Garland: A Summary of the Great Chariot
- 3. Guided Meditative Instructions called The Excellent Path to Enlightenment (partially translated as 'Twenty-Seven Courses of Training in Dzogpa Chenpo' in Longchen Rabjam, The Practice of Dzogchen, translated by Tulku Thondup, Snow Lion, 2nd edition 1996, pages 303-315)
- H.V. Guenther, Kindly Bent to Ease Us, Part 1: Mind, Dharma Publishing, 1975
- Longchen Rapjampa, The Great Chariot: A Treatise on the Great Perfection, translated by Ives Waldo and edited by Connie Miller, Library of Tibetan Classics, Wisdom, forthcoming
- Longchenpa, Finding Rest in the Nature of the Mind: Trilogy of Rest, Volume 1, translated by the Padmakara Translation Group (Boston & London: Shambhala, 2017)