The Four Menmo (Tib. Menmo Shyi)  are female protector deities of Tibet, bound under oath by Guru Padmasambhava. They are:-
- Kongtsün Demo - Dorje Bö Kham Kyong
- Tsenla Rölpe - Dorje Menchikma
- Turquoise Bell - Dorje Zulema
- Mentsün Ugchö - Dorje Yarmo Sil
- ↑ * The notes on Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, ‘Entering the Path of Wisdom’, by Jamyang Drakpa, as recorded by Jokhyab Rinpoche, from Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, Vol. 2, published by Rangjung Yeshe Publications, ISBN 962-7341-33-9, page205. Original source mentioned in the notes is Ratna Lingpa’s Tukdrub Yangdü.