Gungru Gyaltsen Zangpo
Gungru Gyaltsen Zangpo (Tib. གུང་རུ་རྒྱལ་མཚན་བཟང་པོ་, Wyl. gung ru rgyal mtshan bzang po) (1383–1450) - the third throneholder of Sera Monastery. He was a disciple of Tsongkhapa, Gyaltsab Je, and Khedrup Je. He was a teacher of Ga Rabjampa Kunga Yeshe. His extant writings were recently published in three volumes.
- byams pa'i dgongs rgyan - a commentary on Prajnaparamita philosophy.
- dbu ma rtsa ba shes rab kyi don bsdus - Short explanation of the meaning of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika.
- legs bshad bla ma'i man ngag bdud rtsi'i chu rgyun - General treatise on Madhyamika philosophy.
- dbu ma'i stong thun - Survey of Madhyamika thought in the context of the various philosophical positions.
- mngon rtogs rgyan gyi de kho na nyid gsal bar byed pa mkhas pa'i yid 'phrog - A commentary on the Abhisamayalankara.
- TBRC News, 13th September 2007