Khenpo Chemchok Döndrup Tsal
Khenpo Chemchok Döndrup Tsal (Tib. ཆེ་མཆོག་དོན་གྲུབ་རྩལ་,Wyl. che mchog don grub rtsal) (1893-1957) — a teacher of Tulku Thondup Rinpoche and the author of a commentary on Rigdzin Düpa. He taught at Dodrupchen Monastery and many other places. His main teachers were Khenpo Könmé (Tulku Thondup's previous incarnation), Dodrupchen Jikmé Tenpé Nyima, Tulku Pema Dorje, Katok Situ Chökyi Gyatso, the Fifth Dzogchen Rinpoche, Tertön Sogyal and Rigdzin Chenpo of Dorje Drak. Tulku Thondup writes: "In appearance he was very simple, humble, and easygoing. But in knowledge he was rich, his intellect was sharp and deep, and his mind was gentle and kind."
- Kyala Khenpo (kya la mkhan po)
- Lobzang Jampa (blo bzang byams pa)
- The Words of the Vidyādhara which Bestows the Majesty of Great Bliss: A Guide to the Assembly of Awareness Holders (Rigdzin Düpa) (རིག་འཛིན་འདུས་པའི་ཟིན་བྲིས་རིག་འཛིན་ཞལ་ལུང་བདེ་ཆེན་དཔལ་སྟེར་, rig ‘dzin 'dus pa'i zin bris rig 'dzin zhal lung bde chen dpal ster)
- English Translation: The Oral Agama on the Vidyadharas which Gloriously bestows Great Bliss, translated by John Newnham (1990).
- English Translation: The Words of the Vidyadhara which Bestow the Majesty of Great Bliss, Rigpa Translations (2007).(Now published by Gyurme Avertin, see below)
- English translation: The Words of the Vidyādhara which Bestows the Majesty of Great Bliss, Notations on the Rigdzin Düpa, the Inner Sadhana for the Longchen Nyingtik Cycle, in Jigme Lingpa, Patrul Rinpoche, Khenpo Chemchok, and Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Taye, The Gathering of Vidyadharas: Text and Commentaries on the Rigdzin Düpa, Translated by Gyurme Avertin (Boulder: Snow Lion, 2017), page 13.
- A Guide to the Heart Practice of the Awesome Ones’ Assembly, from the Great Perfection Heart Essence of the Vast Expanse (rdzogs pa chen po klong chen snying thig gi thugs sgrub dpal chen 'dus pa'i zin bris)
- A Supplement Containing the Crucial Points for those Aspiring to do Approach and Accomplishment of the Great Glorious Assembly (bsnyen sgrub mos pa rnams la mkho gal che ba khol byung zur du bkod pa)
- A Brief Notation on Vajrakila
- A Brief Instruction Hitting the Essence in Three Words
- The Commentary on the Dagni Changchup Miche (lost).
- Tulku Thondup, Masters of Meditation and Miracles (Boston & London: Shambhala, 1999), pages 283-291.