Hi Yeshedorje, thank you for all your contributions, that's really great. But, could you perhaps take a bit more care regarding editorial guidelines? Reading your post afterwards again also helps, or perhaps somebody like Tsondru could help you a bit with editing?
- footnotes go after punctuation marks, > ,
- You have ‘an incarnation of , and then end with Kongpo”.
- hyperlinks should be created on first occurrence (only): Jikmé Lingpa ’s Longchen Nyingtik,
- te > the
- terma hyperlink mistake
- as for references, I'm very bad at that as well, but please look here Editorial Guidelines. The title should be in italics.
- a lost ')' at the end of the footnote
- second footnote, if same, should have ibid