Vajrapañjara Tantra (Skt. ḍākinī-vajra-pañjara-tantra; Tib. རྡོ་རྗེ་གུར་, dorje gur, Wyl. rdo rje gur) or Indestructible Tent Tantra is a Yogini or Dakini Tantra, and is said to be an explanatory tantra of the Hevajra Tantra. It includes several instructions on how to follow a guru, including many oft-cited passages, such as the following:
- All the buddhas have praised
- The master who is the teacher.
- Recognize him, therefore, as
- Like a father and mother to us all.
The full title:
- Skt. ārya-ḍākinī-vajra-pañjara-mahātantra-rājā-kalpa-nāma; Wyl. 'phags pa mkha' 'gro ma rdo rje gur zhes bya ba'i rgyud kyi rgyal po chen po'i brtag pa
- Tsongkhapa, The Fulfillment of All Hopes, translated & edited by Gareth Sparham, Boston: Wisdom, 1999 (includes several quotations from the tantra)
- The Tantra of the Vajra Cage