Jump to navigation Jump to search
Le'u Dünma (Tib. ལེའུ་བདུན་མ་, Wyl. le'u bdun ma)—The Prayer in Seven Chapters to Padmakara, the Second Buddha. A terma revealed in the fourteenth century by Tulku Zangpo Drakpa.
- Chapter One: The Prayer to the Three Kaya Guru
- Chapter Two: The Prayer Requested by King Trisong Detsen
- Chapter Three: The Prayer Requested by Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal
- Chapter Four: The Prayer Requested by Namkhé Nyingpo
- Chapter Five: The Prayer Requested by Nanam Dorje Dudjom
- Chapter Six: The Prayer Requested by Prince Mutri Tsenpo
- Chapter Seven: Sampa Lhundrupma
See A Great Treasure of Blessings: A Book of Prayers to Guru Rinpoche and the Supplement to “A Great Treasure of Blessings”—The Origins of the Le’u Dün Ma: The History, the Background and How the Prayers Came into Being.
Teachings Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- Khenpo Tsering Tashi, Rigpa Australia National Centre, Sydney, Australia, 27-29 January 2022
- Ngawang Zangpo, Guru Rinpoche: His Life and Times (Snow Lion, 2002)